• X-ray machine and automatic processor are used for high-quality radiographs.
• In-house blood testing equipment with capability to do CBC (complete blood count), T4 (thyroid testing) and diagnostic panels.
• In-house heartworm, feline leukemia, FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus), parvovirus and giardia testing.
• Off-site laboratories available for additional diagnostic blood and tissue testing.
• Local referral to specialists in internal medicine, behavior, neurology, dermatology, orthopedic surgery, radiology, ultrasound, ophthamology, etc.
• We recommend the services of the two Pet Emergency Clinics in the Knoxville area:
• After Hours Pet Emergency Clinic in west Knoxville (966-3888) and
• Knoxville Pet Emergency Clinic in the U.T. area (637-0114)
• An identification tag is given with every rabies vaccination.
• Microchip implantation is available for both dogs and cats.
• Indoor kennel facility with 8 (3 ½' X 10') runs.
• Fenced outdoor area for elimination and exercise (dogs are let out at least twice a day)
• Cats are kept in large stainless steel cages with bed and litter box.
• Reservations are required.
• Grooming is available Monday through Friday for all breeds of dogs and cats.